Terms of serviceJune 19, 2020 2022-12-27 9:28
Terms of service
Welcome to the Hotspot Infodot Pvt. Ltd. Publisher Distributor terms and condition. These terms
and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), are between Hotspot Infodot Pvt. Ltd. Publisher
Distributor (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “ us” or “we” or “our”) and you, (hereinafter
referred to as “You” or “Your” or “User(s)”). By accessing our website https://courses.hotspotinfo.com and https://www.hotspotinfo.com (“Website”) you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
policies made available or published on the Company Platform as they shall govern your use of the
Company Platform. By using or visiting the Company Platform or any Company software, data feeds, and service provided to you on, from, or through the Company Platform, you signify your
that are updated from time to time. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the
- About Hotspot Infodot Pvt. Ltd. Publisher Distributor
The domain name, Website and the Apps are owned, registered and operated by Hotspot Infodot
Pvt. Ltd. Publisher Distributor, a private company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act,
2013, and having its registered office at S-64, Basement, Greater Kailash Part-1, New Delhi-
- Company Platform
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the Company Platform, including the Instructors. The Company Platform includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the Company Platform, such as the Company online platform and any other service or application that Company introduces from time to time.
- Company Platform is an online platform that supports and facilitates the online creation of educational videos/or tutorials. The content uploaded by the Company through the use of the Company Platform in the mode of, but not restricted to texts, videos, MCQ tests after every module, the final test, etc., shall hereinafter be referred to as “Content”. The content uploaded by the Users including User Comments, Reviews etc., ( refer to Clause D.7) shall be herein after referred to as “User Content”. By using the Company Platform, you expressly relieve Company from any and all liability arising from the User Content.
- You agree and acknowledge that Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Company Platform, including, but not limited to, the Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Company Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
- Company Accounts
In order to access some of the features of the Company Platform, you may have to create your account with the Company including to purchase and enroll in a course. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will the Company be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to the Company or others due to such unauthorized use, if any. The User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such Content and availing the Company Platform provided herein.
- Access, Permissions and Restrictions
The Company hereby grants you permission to access and use the Company Platform as set forth in
these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Company Platform or the content without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Company Platform.
- You agree not to access the content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Company Platform itself.
- You agree not to use the Company Platform for any of the following commercials uses unless you obtain Company’s provided that: The sale of access to the Company Platform; The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Company Platform or content; or The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provides a similar Company Platform as that of the Company.
- You agree to receive installs and updates from time to time from the Company. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Company Platform and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules, and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Company to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Company Platform.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Company Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Company Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Company Platform (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Company Platform with respect to Content.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Company a limited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the communication in developing its Company Platform and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the Company Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The company reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Company Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
- Content Use
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall
apply to your use of the Content.
- Company Content utilized on the Company Platform which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics is owned by or licensed to Company and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- The Content is provided to you is on an AS-IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the Company Platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Company on the Company Platform for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of Company or the respective licensors of the Content. Company and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Company Platform and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Company Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Company Platform or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Company Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and by different Users and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Company with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Company Platform.
- Content and Conduct
- As a Company User, you may submit User Content on the Company Platform, including videos and user comments. You understand that Company does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing such User Content on the Company Platform. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content that you submit; and you grant limited license to Company to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Company Platform pursuant to these Terms and Conditions for the duration the said User Content is available on Company Platform.
- For clarity, you retain your ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to the Company, you hereby grant the Company a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, the User Content in connection with the Company Platform and Company’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Company Platform in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the Company Platform a limited, non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Company Platform. The above licenses granted by you in the User Content you submit to the Company Platform terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you request Company to remove or delete your videos from the Company Platform provided you pay the mutually agreed amount that Company incurred in providing the Company Platform to you. You understand and agree, however, that Company may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in User comments and testimonial you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that the User Content you submit on the Company Platform will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to another third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant the Company all of the licenses rights granted herein.
- Furthermore, you confirm that the User Content uploaded by you is not:False, inaccurate, or misleading; Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; defamatory, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing; obscene or contain pornography. Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, or another computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- You understand and confirm that you shall not during your use of the Company Platforms at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way which will amount to harassment of any other User, whether a learner or an educator. If at any given point it comes to the notice of Company that you are engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then in such a case you agree that Company shall have the sole right to suspend/ terminate your account with immediate effect and without any notice of such suspension or termination and we also reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against you in such cases.
- The company at its sole discretion may process any text, audio, or audio-visual content uploaded by you to the Company Platform to confirm if the same is in accordance with the Company internal quality requirements and is compatible with the Company Platform.
- Company does not endorse any User Content submitted on the Company Platform by any User or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. The company does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Company Platform, and the Company will remove all User Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The company reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice if it has reason to believe that the User Content infringes any copyright.
- Course Enrolment at Company Platform
The user must enroll for a specific course by paying the required enrolment fee of the course and
the access to the course is exclusive for the Users who have enrolled. You shall not give any
unauthorized access or distribute or reproduce the Educational Content to a third party. From the
date of starting the course, the user has 30-day access to the course for which the enrolment fee has
In the event that the Company becomes aware of any Users giving unauthorized access to any third
party or distributing or reproducing any Educational Content to or any third-party channel or media,
the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the said User’s account with immediate
- Company Intellectual Property Right
The Company Platform, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not
limited to all content, text, graphics, videos, User interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds, and music (if
any), artwork and computer code on the Company Platform is owned and controlled by Company
and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and arrangement of such
content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and various
other national and international IPR laws and regulations. For clarity, content in the above sentence
shall not include User Content.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, or any proprietary material owned
by a third-party and so expressly mentioned, Company owns all IPR to and into the trademark
“Company”, and the “Company Platform”.
The mark “Company” is the sole property of the Company. Reproduction in whole or in part of the
same is strictly prohibited unless used with express written permission from Company.
Any refunds that are to be processed shall be processed in accordance with the Company refund policy.
- Electronic Communication
When you visit the Company Platform or send an email to us, you are communicating with us
electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us
electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on the Company
Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers, and other
communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such
communication should be in writing.
- Termination of Account
- The Company will terminate a Users access to the Company Platform, if
- The User is a copyright infringer;
- The Users breach any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Violation of any applicable laws;
- Your use of the Company Platform disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
- You have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against the company.
- The Company reserves the right to decide whether User Content violates these Terms and
Conditions for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to,
pornography, obscenity, or excessive length or any other parameter that Company deems fit
from time to time. The company may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion,
remove such User Content and/or terminate a User’s account for submitting such material in
violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may suspend access to the Company Platforms or require You to change Your password
if we reasonably believe that the Company Platforms have been or are likely to be misused,
and we will notify You accordingly. Any termination of Your registration and/or Account or
the Company Platforms will not affect liability previously incurred by You.
- Effective of Termination
In case any of the above-mentioned cases occur, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the User’s account with immediate effect. Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account:
- The company shall at its sole discretion withhold or stop any and all payments that are to be made to such Users and evaluate the pay-outs. Payments shall only be made for all legitimate work that is not the subject matter of any violation or dispute.
- Payments shall not be made for the work that is the subject matter of any of the breaches.
- User access shall be terminated immediately, and the User shall not be able to access the said terminated account.
- Copyright Infringement
- The company operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any User Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
- As part of Company’s copyright policy, Company will terminate User access to the Company Platform if a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to the instructions given in the copyright policy on how to make a claim of copyright infringement.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1952 read with the Information
Technology Act of 2000, we a platform, allow general public to post content on our
platform. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed
infringements on the User Content uploaded on the Company Platform. If you believe in
good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written
communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Company Platform, including the educator name, topic and any other detail identifying the infringing content;
- Your email address, your physical address and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in
your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to
act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our policy to deal with Copyright infringements is to take down the disputed content posted on
the website and User is given a warning.
You will not without obtaining prior written consent of the Company, disclose to third party any
Confidential Information (as defined below) that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of
the Company Platform.
For the purpose of this clause Confidential Information shall include but shall not be limited to
employee details, User list, business model, processes, ideas, concepts etc. relating to Company or
Company Platform which are not available in the public domain. You acknowledge and agree that
the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all time be the property of Company and
any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to us.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY PLATFORM AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE USER CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES SO
LINKED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON COMPANY, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE COMPANY PLATFORM, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM
THE COMPANY PLATFORM, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE COMPANY PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE COMPANY PLATFORM. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR
ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT OR COMPANY PLATFORM ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE COMPANY PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SUBSCRIPTION OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE AT COMPANY, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR COMPANY PLATFORMS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR
SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE COMPANY PLATFORM, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR COMPANY PLATFORMS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA
THE COMPANY PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND
CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO SUPPLYING YOU THE COMPANY PLATFORMS AGAIN.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FORUSER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANYTHIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
THE COMPANY PLATFORM IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY COMPANY FROM ITS
FACILITIES IN INDIA. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE COMPANY
PLATFORM IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE
WHO ACCESS OR USE THE COMPANY PLATFORM FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO
SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless
Company, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any
and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but
not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Company Platform; (ii)
your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party
right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that your
User Content caused damage to a third party; or (v) violation of any applicable laws. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the
- Eligibility to use and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18 years of age, then please talk to your parents or guardian before using the Company Platform.
Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Company Platforms to any Users or to
suspend and/or terminate access granted to existing registered Users at any time without according
any reasons for doing so.
We provide these Terms and Conditions with our Company Platform so that you know what terms
apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review
these Terms and Conditions and that you have agreed to them. You agree and acknowledge that
your use of the Company Platform is subject to the most current version of the Terms and
Conditions made available on the Company Platform at the time of such use.
- Force Majeure
Company shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond the its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
- Information Technology Act
You are advised not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being
malicious , defamatory, inappropriate, slanderous, pornographic or otherwise sexually oriented or
that makes attacks on or the otherwise opines or comments on any individuals or groups of
individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or
any other institutions). You also agree not to post any information to which you do not have
copyrights or other appropriate permissions to post in public forum. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in removal of your postings without prior notice to User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- Other Laws
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the Company Platform and other personal
information in a prescribed format and Company will use all the information to the extent required
in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India,
without reference to conflict of laws principles and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi, India.
- Modification, Amendment or Termination
The Company may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies
at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of
the Company Platform post any modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken as your
consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be
deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part of will be
deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any notice required to be given in connection with the Company Platform shall be in writing and
sent to the registered office of Company. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure
access to the Company Platform, and operation of the Company Platform may be interfered by
numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define,
limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to any
breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar
- Refund Policy
Once you enroll be for a specific course and make the required payment, it shall be final and there
cannot be any changes or modifications to the same and neither will there be any 100% refund. A
maximum of 50% refund will be made only in cases where:
- The user has completed just 25% of the course or less
- The user has not yet started the course
The Refund shall be requested within 30 days of the payment of the enrolment fee for a course.